Increase your pinch grip strength with the new Lattice UK “Quad Block”!
Featuring 4 comfortable pinch sizes that have been specifically designed for reliable testing and training. The updated design now engages the key forearm and hand flexor muscles used when climbing. Develop a comprehensive and balanced grip system for improved performance on all holds.
The Lattice Quad Pinch Block also features a 30mm pick up edge. Great for beginners or for rehab on injured fingers with a progressive load, whilst experienced climbers can use it as part of an effective no-hang finger flexor training set-up.
Watch the Quad Block in action in this Lattice Training video
The new anodized aluminum finish provides consistent surface friction for accurate results that is even kinder to skin! Test your pinch and crimp strength using our free My Pinch assessment (instructions included) to find out whether you’re strong or weak for your climbing grade.
NOTE: The Quad Block replaces Lattice’s previous Wooden Pinch/Crimp block (no longer available).
- Unlimited access to a free assessment and accompanying report to identify your strengths and weaknesses.
Anodized aluminum finish.
- Mechanical depth stops make it intuitive to consistently test and train.
- Large radius edge is ergonomic and kind to the skin.
- Positive grips have been used to reduce reliance on surface friction and standardize results.
- Four key pinch grips for targeted training.
Made and assembled in the UK. Comes complete with attachment cord.
Imported from the United Kingdom and distributed exclusively in the USA by Training For Climbing, LLC via the PhysiVantage.com website.
Copyright © 2000–2022Training For Climbing, LLC | All Rights Reserved.